When it comes to our values, you’re at the top of the list.
Business Development Executive
Mention the job code & the post you are applying in subject line.
- Collaborating with clients and making business deals that are beneficial for the company in the long run.
- Regular Follow up on business leads and referrals
- Follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals.
- To progress and complete identified tasks and projects as required in the business planning process
- Should have a strong expertise in identifying potential market segments, and ability to generate strong leads
- Working closely with the Head – Business Development and the Technical Team.
- A proactive individual who can identify new opportunities for the company and who can develop new initiatives
- Develop overall marketing, develop & manage marketing and communication plans, digital marketing strategies, maintain and broaden social networking to benefit the organization.
- Assess marketing strategy based on its effectiveness and reach.
- Experience in handling International Calls.
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory.
- Marketing Strategy, Market Research, Marketing, Email Marketing, Customer Relations
- Understand and maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Civil Engineering graduate with Experience in Marketing
- MBA with specialization in Marketing would be an added advantage.
- 2-5 years of Experience
Why Work With Us
We are seeking trained team members for our quickly expanding customer base. We provide training and professional development opportunities, utilizes personnel in increasingly responsible assignments, and reward individual performance with competitive salaries and annual compensation reviews
If you think you can live up to our philosophy, and have passed Master / Degree /Diploma in any of the streams where we operate and have knowledge and experience in Structural Designing / AUTOCAD, then send your resume now to HR@gdsind.com