Singapore Metro – Orchard Station & Tunnels
- Building Type: Metro Stations.
- Location: Singapore.
- Deliverable : shop drawings, Bar Bending Schedule.
- Services : Structural.
- The Thomson Line (TSL) is a new 30km underground mass rapid transit (MRT) system being developed by Land Transport Authority of Singapore.
- The new line will link the northern part of Singapore to the central business district (CBD) and Marina Bay area.
- The line will comprise 22 stations and 6 interchange stations
OUR SCOPE OF WORK
Our scope is to prepare Bar Bending Schedule and Shopdrawings for underground stations. Some of the underground stations are constructed under the existing underground stations.